So, this is my first day of blogging, so I'm not quite sure what to say. I guess I'll start with an introduction.
The Wilson Family consists of the dad, Rod, the mom, Kristy (me), and 2 kids. Maggie is 6 years old and in 1st grade. Zack is almost 10 months old. We live in a little duplex in San Mateo, California.
I am a formerly the Manager of a Christian Bookstore and now and am a stay-at-home mom. I love to read, do crafts and especially scrapbook. I'm also addicted to Facebook.
Rod is the Print Manager for an on-line payroll company called Ascentis. It's a very busy job, but in this environment, we are very happy for a good steady job! He also really enjoys music, Metallica is his favorite, and running. He has run 9 full marathons, and is trying to get back into running. It's been much harder now that we have 2 kids!
Maggie is a bubbling and fun 6 year old. She loves reading, dolls and anything that involves her imagination. She also loves to play on the computer and do Webkinz. She just lost her 4th tooth and has a great toothless grin.
Zack is still trying to figure out the world. He can't quite crawl yet. He can go backwards, but that just makes him really mad. He is learning about the joys of solid food, and now that he's getting enough to eat each day, is mostly a happy little guy.
That is about it. Just an introduction to our little family. Bye for now!
I'm so glad you're blogging too! I love that picture of you guys!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to reading more about what is going on your life :-)
ReplyDelete