So some of you have asked about the deals I've been able to find, so I thought I'd try blogging about what I've found. Yesterday I found some great deals at CVS utilizing a combo of the Sunday ad's and online coupons.
CVS has Clean and Clear body wash on sale for $2.99 this week. The Sunday inserts this week had a coupon for Buy One Get One Free. (BOGO) Theres is also a coupon for $2.00 off one available from the clean and clear website here. Click on the "New Morning Burst" coupon savings on the lower left of the page. You will have to create and account, but one you do, you can print the coupon.
So your transaction would look like this:
Buy:
2 Clean & Clear Body wash
Use:
1 BOGO coupon
1 $2.00 off 1 coupon
Pay:
$.99 for 2 or 50 cents each.
Most stores have you pay tax on the amount before coupons, so don't be surprised at the tax amount. Here in San Mateo, it would be $.55 for both.
If you didn't get the Sunday paper and don't have the BOGO coupon, you can still print the $2.00 off coupon and get 1 body wash for $.99. Still a really great deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment