Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Living Frugal, A New Blog

So, I was unsuccessful with my last attempt at a blog. My menus are just too boring for that. However, someone suggested I try blogging about being frugal. I do try my best to get the best deal I can, so I thought I'd share some of my ideas. I can't imagine that I'll have that much to share, but I thought I'd try.

I do have a few book recommendations for you readers out there that have proven quite helpful to me. The first one is:
Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy
I also really liked
Frugal Families also by Jonni McCoy
Both had really good ideas on how to save money with out trying to find ways to reuse the dryer lint.
Lastly I liked
Saving Money Anyway You Can by Mike Yorkey
It's an old one, but also had some good suggestions.

I am very blessed to have the opportunity to stay home with my kids, so I'll do my best to share some of my money saving ideas with you!

1 comment:

  1. Kristy congrat's on your new blog! I am very excited about it and look forward to learning frugsl tips as a retired couple. (OK, so i am too young to be retired, but I am!)

    ReplyDelete