Monday, January 12, 2009

Dinner for Monday

So, I think I've finally decided what I'd like to do with my blog. I'm really committed to trying to do better at meal planning and cooking for my family this year. We've gotten into a pretty bad rut of eating the same things over and over, and getting way too much fast food. So, that being said, I think one thing that might help keep me accountable is posting what I have made for dinner each night (when we are home), so that I can share my creativity! (Or lack thereof!)

Here goes! Tonight we had:

Twice Baked Potatoes
Chicken Salad Sandwiches on Crescent Rolls
and Grapes.

Here's a photo:

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious, Kristy! What a fun use for the crescent rolls, I didn't even think of that! I look forward to seeing what you've made each evening! When things settle a bit here and we're all home for dinner at the same time, I may copy you and post some pictures of dinners! You're making me hungry and it's 9:30! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! The recipie I had said to use deli chicken salad, but it was really expensive so I made my own and then added a few extras. It was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blogging idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete