Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lazy Dinner

Tonight's dinner was nowhere near as exciting or creative as I would have liked. I actually had something else planned, but Zack was so cranky and out of sorts that I gave up. Maggie had a dentist appointment this afternoon. Her first actually. (I know WAAAAY overdue.) She did really well, but does have 1 cavity in a permanent tooth, so we have to go back on Friday. She also has a loose tooth on the bottom that the dentist wants to 'extract' so that the other 2 grow in straight. It makes me laugh that Maggie is losing her teeth at the same time Zack is working on getting his! (I really hope that was the reason for the grouchies today!)

So, on to dinner. We were going to have chicken and pasta, but that will have to be later in the week. Instead, I let Maggie make dinner for us. (When I thanked her later she asked if I would pay her. What an entrepreneur! Of course I said no!) We used a Boboli crust and added pepperoni and cheese (grated by mom). Baked and served it with carrots and ranch. Pretty simple!


3 comments:

  1. Mmm. Looks yummy to me! I love that Maggie asked if you were going to pay her!! Ha! Justin went through that too. Always wanting to know if he would get paid to do something...he seems to have grown out of it...but it will be back I am sure, and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy,
    I found your site by accident. Our site is wilsonwanderings. We are grandparents from Minnesota. Hope you have as much fun with blogging as we have had.
    God bless your family.
    Larry & Marlys Wilson
    larmarwilson1@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristy! I didn't know you have a blog! Very cute. I'm looking forward to reading more entries and seeing you one FB! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete